About Me

This blog was originally started under the title, News and Some Views, after the requirements of my first job as a content writer got me introduced to the world of Blogosphere. Other than being an editor and occasional blogger, I am interested in discovering life…always chasing (and all possible efforts are made towards mastering) ‘new’ things. Spontaneity interests me. Drop your comments to let me know what you feel about some of the things I have written about. Most of these emanate from our day-to-day experience. Let me know your side too.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Victory for Politics of Aspiration

After the results of General Elections '09 were declared, again twitter came to my rescue in preserving my thought regarding the development. And here it goes:

UPA being voted back to power and Indian National Congress winning more than 200 seats in the General Election of 2009 is being dubbed as victory for the politics of aspiration rather than of grievance. Lots of people and editors think so...

Is it so? What are people aspiring to? And are those aspirations being fulfilled? Is the aspiration confined to the jump of the sensex or something else? Even though claims are, aam admi ke barte kadam...will ever those barte kadam reach the destination or reach somewhere? Lets see what is in store in the next five years.....

No comments: