About Me

This blog was originally started under the title, News and Some Views, after the requirements of my first job as a content writer got me introduced to the world of Blogosphere. Other than being an editor and occasional blogger, I am interested in discovering life…always chasing (and all possible efforts are made towards mastering) ‘new’ things. Spontaneity interests me. Drop your comments to let me know what you feel about some of the things I have written about. Most of these emanate from our day-to-day experience. Let me know your side too.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Return to blogging

Loads of things made news and yet I stayed awayed from from blogging..thoughts were bursting in my head, yet I could not gather any of them.... I guess this is what's called 'professional pressure taking toll on you.' But its been quite sometime, now I need to channel my thought and put them in words... and learn to make time out for things I love to do instead of acting lazy...

So here I promise to revive my blog and my enthusiasm to speak out my mind....

No comments: