About Me

This blog was originally started under the title, News and Some Views, after the requirements of my first job as a content writer got me introduced to the world of Blogosphere. Other than being an editor and occasional blogger, I am interested in discovering life…always chasing (and all possible efforts are made towards mastering) ‘new’ things. Spontaneity interests me. Drop your comments to let me know what you feel about some of the things I have written about. Most of these emanate from our day-to-day experience. Let me know your side too.

Friday, October 17, 2008

"Yeh tera ghar,yeh mera ghar"

(photo courtsey: AFP)
A couple in rural Cambodia terminated their 18-year marriage with a divorce settlement that entailed sawing in two the wooden house they once shared.
"Yeh tera ghar(your half) ye mera ghar (my half)"

4 comments:

humanobserver said...

lol....

Chuck Pefley said...

That seems like a very drastic settlement. I have to wonder where the other half of that house ended up?

Amazing! My wife and I are celebrating our 40th anniversary this week. Hard to relate to this house ...

Amrita said...

the husband have actually carried away the debris with him and dumped it at his relative's place

humanobserver said...

Wish you a very happy and prosperous diwali.....